- Access to content or services for which data are requested. Without prejudice to the above, Fenus Legal may require that Users provide certain personal data, which may essentially include given name, surnames, email, company, position and professional contact details, in order to access certain information or use certain Website content or services. In these cases, Fenus Legal will provide Users with the necessary information before processing their data.
Fenus Legal, with registered office at Muntaner 269, 08021 Barcelona (Spain), controls the processing of the data that are collected or generated as a result of Users accessing, using and browsing the Website and of control of the Website.
Purposes of processing.
In addition to managing the requests for information, content or services that Users expressly make or to which they consent, Fenus Legal has a legitimate interest in using the information that is collected or generated in order to:
- improve the Website, its management and its security,
- conduct studies to analyse the relevance and use of the Website, including by way of anonymised information, and
- when permitted under applicable law, inform Users regarding legal current affairs via publications, seminars and other initiatives.
Fenus Legal and it office and occasionally the development and implementation of professional relationships may require transfers of data to other countries, some of which may not offer a level of data protection similar to that within the EU. In the event that any of our services or IT systems providers are located outside of the EU, Fenus Legal will adopt all the applicable guarantees in accordance with the law to ensure proper data management.
Legal basis and retention
The legal bases upon which Fenus Legal is permitted to process the data of Users are:
- Users voluntarily accessing and browsing the Website,
- Users requesting information or certain content or services,
- compliance by Fenus Legal with legal obligations,
- the legitimate interest of improving the Website and its security, as well as of conducting studies and analyses regarding the operation and use of the Website, and
- if Users consent to the processing or it is in the legitimate interest of Fenus Legal to do so, the sending of legal information and news.
Data will be retained for as long as there are contractual obligations deriving from services or content requested by Users and subsequently until the expiration of legal, contractual or professional responsibilities that require its retention (e.g. until the expiration of responsibility deriving from data protection or cybersecurity regulation). In the event that data are processed in order to send information regarding legal current affairs, they may be stored as long as Users do not object to receiving information via any of the various free-of-charge and straightforward means that are made available to them.
Rights of Users
Users may exercise their right of access, rights to rectification, erasure, object, limitation of processing and data portability, when appropriate, with respect to the processing for which Fenus Legal is the controller, by communication in writing sent to the Data Protection Officer at the e-mail address email@example.com evidence of their identity. They may also contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos).